December 12, 2011

Great Life Update

I have a new job!

Still leasing, still working on weekends, but I got a great feeling about the career potential.  I start next week, and have this week to get ready.  Yay!

This week will be devoted to nerd pursuits, including this blog!  I have a few things to write, so I'm going to try to write something every week day.  I need to get back into practice of continuously writing about something, and there is a lot of stuff to write about.  In fact, this is always true, but I'm finding more to write about myself.  But I wanted to let you all know my good news first!

In other updates, I think I am going to start playing Star Trek Online with my mother.  She is the one who asked about us playing an MMO together.  My mom is awesome like that.

Tonight is light writing, so I leave you with a video from George Takei.


No comments:

Post a Comment