March 13, 2012

Video Blog Response To Colin Moriarty of IGN

I broke down and recorded myself this morning.  I woke up to Colin Moriarty of IGN saying that Mass Effect fans like myself are entitled.  I'm arguing against many of his issues, mostly that it's not entitlement to expect high quality product from something that has had that reputation.


SPOILERS.  SO MANY SPOILERS.  DO NOT WATCH IF YOU DON'T WANT SPOILERS.



Also, this little video theory gives me hope.  Even if the ending was an accident with these hints, it's a great point for BioWare to pick up and make a fantastic ending to the ending we all hated.


AGAIN THERE ARE SPOILERS.  IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO SPOILERS DO NOT WATCH.


1 comment:

  1. I know little about M.E., but the Endings video looks to me very much like a dream sequence, and the ride up the elevator is a pretty clear metaphore for death and ascension. My guess is they are setting up the next sequel (duh) and possibly multiple sequels with different starting points.
    And if it was all just a dream, they can RETCON whatever they like.

    ReplyDelete