July 4, 2012

HAPPY FOURTH AMERICANS!

To my U.S. based readers, happy Fourth of July!  When you think about it, the idea of a new world is something that sci-fi focuses on a lot, and I think the founding fathers would've loved to write or read some speculative fiction.

I also want to apologize for not writing enough to you guys on the blog.  There is always a lot to talk about and time is really the issue.  It has been said that one needs a room of one's own to be able to write.  One also needs time to be in that room.  And I am looking for that time.  Some of it is coming up, but I think some other things will have to change to make that time.

Someone told me that the writing is the real job.  I'm going to do my best to remember that.

Expect in the future some more Mass Effect rants (did you notice the extended endings came out?), some continued RPG sheenanigans, and more gender analysis.  And if you ever have something you'd think I should take a look at, email me at d20sapphire@gmail.com.  Suggestions are welcome.

And thanks, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment