March 19, 2010

MISSED PI DAY!

I'm mortified that I didn't even get a chance to write something for pi day.  For those of your who don't know, pi day is officially March 14 of every year.  It's one of the nerdiest days of the year and I didn't mention it!  Please forgive me!  Will a belated humorous chart help?


I hope it does.  I'm at a point where I'm just going to make time for this blog (and the other one, which is even harder to do).  

I was able to make time for Pi day, though.  As in me and my LAN buddies (the Boyfriend and our other friend) went to Baker Square specifically for pie.  We shared a Mint Chocolate Brownie pie.  Half of you are probably going OH MAN DELICIOUS while the other half are going DEAR GOD NO!  Yes, it was scrumptious and a bad decision all at the same time.  But it was worth it.  

It's either do that or calculations for the circumference of random circles.  And although math can be fun, it'll never be as fun as pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment