January 25, 2011

Things that prevent me from writing

Overtime

Colds

Leasing Agent Classes.


Not only that, I haven't had a lot of time for the things I love to write about.  When I do have free time I'm usually recovering from something, not planning my next nerd-venture.  Hey, that's a cool new word, nerd-venture.

I miss writing, and I miss you guys!  I know that saying that over and over is not going to help, but now that I've made some headway in at least 2 out of 3 of those things above (overtime is still up in the air) I'm going to try to catch up on stuff.

I will say that one good thing in my life is that my family bought a new tv that I can actually connect my gaming rig to, meaning I will soon be playing Mass Effect on the big screen with the controllers I know I can use!  PC SUPREMACY!  I mean *ahem*, I will enjoy it.

Now back to this silly correspondence course I gotta pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment