December 30, 2009

PC Gamers should love Steam right now

First of all, I hope everyone's holidays were friggin' stellar.  I know mine was.  More on nerd loot at a later date.

Have any of you PC game lovers been on Steam recently?  If you don't know what that is, check it out here.  Anyway, from before the holidays through January 3rd they are having some fantastic deals on PC games if you don't mind not having the box to go with the game.  Personally I prefer digital downloads but that's another topic for another day, one that I'm sure The Boyfriend would be more knowledgeable about.

When I say deals, I do mean deals.  And these deals will change every 24 hours so there's no telling what you can get on the cheap when.  For example, over the last week I've observed and/or purchased:

Bioshock for $5
Left 4 Dead for $7.50
Audiosurf for $2.50
All Unreal Tournament Games in a package for $14
Civilization IV for $6.80

I don't want to make the list too long, but you get the point.  If you are jonesing for some good games that for some reason you didn't get over the holidays, check steam.

On that note, I'm going to play on my gaming computer.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment