August 18, 2009

Discovery!

I didn't realize Tank from the Matrix was played by African-American/Chinese actor  Marcus Chong!   Crazy discovery!

As multiracial person I always get excited about finding out about more cool mixed people.  And this one was in a fantastic nerdy movie!  Smart move to bank out before Matrix 2 and 3.  Dear God those were train wrecks.

And if you look him up on imdb like I did, you'll find out he comes from a family of mixed actors.  Awesome!  So awesome that I can't stop using exclamation points!!!!!

This gives me a chance to say that I am going on a trip to visit family.  I may not be blogging as much as I'd like.  But I will be talking about a new project soon. :D

1 comment:

  1. He is SO FINE! I know it's shallow for me to say but....he's a good looking Man and a Wonderful actor. He should have won an Oscar for his role as Huey Newton in the movie "Panther". I hope to see more of his work in the future. God bless.

    ReplyDelete