July 31, 2009

Geek Affection and Nerd Inspiration

You know how in old high school flicks it was a big deal when the guy gave his girlfriend his football ring?

The geek equivalent is lending your gaming laptop to your girlfriend.

Like what the Boyfriend did last night.  I was touched.  And because of it, I'll be posting more about the Sims 3.  

Writing has been backtracked by the fact that I came home to my previous work on my story strewn across my room.  I was extremely frustrated and it will take hours to sort it all out again.  Delays, they suck.  I'll let you know when it starts up again and maybe give you a sneak peek of what I am working on!

1 comment:

  1. nahhh, the big deal about the dude giving the girl his ring was that it meant that they were going steady...with the rather untasteful implications of "this woman is my property." i think getting to borrow a gaming laptop is WAY better and more sweet. kind of like when your parents let you take the car out for the first time after getting your license (not that you know but still :P )

    ReplyDelete