January 30, 2010

A lot of love to go around in Mass Effect 2

I should've posted earlier that I am playing Mass Effect 2.  I'll let you know what I think when I finished that.  I know I said that for Dragon Age, and I will do that first, since I have enough time.  I think...

By the way, I have enough time to talk about Mass Effect 2 because I'm sick and have to rest up to go to my job because I'm in a situation where if I can't go in, there is NO ONE to replace me.  So my work better appreciate me, because I would've gone LARPing and compromised my health today if I wasn't such a nice person. 

Sorry, I try not to get that bitter in my posts.

Anyway, Mass Effect 2 is definitely darker and grittier than before.  I'm not going to get into why until I'm done with this game, but trust me, it really is.

However, there is always a silver lining to every space cloud, and that silver lining in ME2 is the incredible amount of space lovin' available.  In the last game a character of either gender had only 2 romance options.  I mean, that's more than enough for me but whatever.  But now, you have a plethora of options.

This video pretty much covers all of them.

WARNING: SPOILERS!  IF YOU WANT TO BE SURPRISED ABOUT WHO'S A ROMANTIC OPTION DON'T WATCH THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment