July 25, 2010

ScrewAttack commemorates horrible fan-fiction

Admit it.  We've all written fan fiction.  We've all taken our favorite worlds and tried to make them our own.  I've done it.  I'm not ashamed of it.

Okay, I am a little, but still you get the point.

One of the best examples of fan fiction done wrong is "Doom: Repercussions of Evil".  It is famous on some internet circles for just being horrendous.  Here's an article discussing it with the fan-fic in its entirety (it's really short).  You can see why it has a horrible reputation.

One of my favorite websites to visit, ScrewAttack, has done the fan fic justice with a little movie promo.  I wanted to share it all with you guys.  It's hilarious, and probably better written than half the movies that will come out this year.

Okay, I'm joking, only a quarter.



No comments:

Post a Comment