April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Or, Happy Christian Holiday with Pagan Influences...

oh wait, that's every major Christian holiday.  

I hope the Easter Bunny that visited you wasn't this vicious:


If he was that vicious, I hope that you had the Holy Hand Grenade.  When I played Worms World Party all the time that was my team's favorite weapon.  I never mastered throwing it without hurting my worms as well as my opponents.  

And for those of you who are more just sheep fans, this is something that has been making the rounds recently at my campus:



This is why I love nerds.  When a regular person is bored in the middle of farmland, they get drunk and merely tip cows.  When a nerd gets bored in the middle of a farmland, they hook up lights to sheep and play pong.  

Today breakfast was a cadbury creme egg.  Delicious.  However, I'm afraid today is also a serious homework day for me, so no egg hunts or peep snacking all day into a sugar coma.  Speaking of peeps, some ridiculous people made this video that you might enjoy:


I personally would like a rematch.  Raiden Peep was using cheat codes!

Have a Happy Easter everyone, and don't forget to thank the Easter Bunny after he visits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment